1. Move in policy:
- proof of utilities service, both gas and electric, and August rent must be provided and paid in order to receive your keys on move in day.
Local contact numbers for utilities and cable:
- www.4county.org (Electric)
- Starkville Electric: 662-323- 3133
- Atmos Energy (Gas): 662-323- 2741
- MaxxSouth: 662-323- 1615
- Oktoc Water assn: 662-320- 2322
- Talking Warrior Water Assn: 662-324- 5222
- Rent is due on the 1 st of each month and is considered late after the 5 th.
- After the 5 th of each month the late fee will be $15.00 a day until rent is paid in full. Including the weekends.
- We accept checks or money orders. Tenants can pay online through the tenant portal
- Check or money orders should be made payable to Overstreet Properties
- Payments may be brought to the office, or mailed to 201- B South Lafayette St. Tenants can also pay online through their online account that they setup
- After hours: rent may be dropped off in the office mailbox in an envelope with the tenants name and address. (The envelope will drop into a lock box and we be retrieved by the management staff first thing in the morning
- there is a $300.00 non-refundable pet fee
- an additional $25.00 a month will be added to rent
- pets should not be more than 30 lbs.
- please treat pets for fleas and ticks on a regular basis
- be considerate of grass areas. We ask that you clean up after your pets
- fines will be applied to tenants who fail to comply
- garbage: appropriate garbage procedure
- all garbage must be bagged whether you have an outside trash can or not
- do not place garbage outside apartment for any reason (there will be a $25.00 for cans that are not removed form the curb the evening that the trash is picked up or if it is not taken to the dumpster)
- Herbert St- Monday & Thursday
- Houses & Gladney- call Starkville utilities sanitation dept. for pick up days
- Lampkin, Whitney, Acadian court, Colony: have dumpsters
5. Maintenance request
- maintenance request can be called into the office during business hours or emailed to the office staff at any time
- Overstreet Properties has an after hours answering service that will notify management of any messages whether it be an emergency or non emergency after the office closes. You can contact them by calling the office number after hours and you will be transferred to them
- maintenance request can also be submitted online through the tenant portal
6. Locked out after hours please call:
- If a the tenant is locked out of their apartment after hours they can contact a locksmith company to let them in and the cost to unlock the unit will be the tenants responsibility.
- Guardian lock and key: 662-312- 9777
- Boardtown locksmith: 662-324- 2658