1. Move in policy:
- We will need proof of utilities service, both gas and electric, and August rent in order to receive your keys.
Local contact numbers for utilities and cable:
- www.4county.org (Electric)
- Starkville Electric: 662-323- 3133
- Atmos Energy (Gas): 662-323- 2741
- MaxxSouth: 662-323- 1615
- Oktoc Water assn: 662-320- 2322
- Talking Warrior Water Assn: 662-324- 5222
- Rent is due on the 1 st of each month and is considered late after the 5 th.
- After the 5 th of each month the late fee will be $10.00 a day until rent is paid in full. Including the weekends.
- We accept check, cash , or money orders
- Check or money orders should be made payable to Overstreet Properties
- Payment may be brought to the office, or mailed to 405 university dr Starkville, ms 39759
- After hours: rent may be dropped off at the office through the gold mail slot on the front door in an envelope with name and apartment number
- there is a $250.00 non-refundable pet fee
- an additional $10.00 a month will be added to rent
- one pet per house hold
- pets should not be more than 30 lbs.
- please treat pets for fleas and ticks on a regular basis
- be considerate of grass areas and we ask that you clean up after your pets
- fines will be applied to tenants who fail to comply
- garbage: appropriate garbage procedure
- all garbage must be bagged whether you have an outside trash can or not
- do not place garbage outside apartment for any reason
- Herbert st- Monday & Thursday
- Houses & Gladney- call Starkville utilities sanitation dept. for pick days
- Lampkin, Whitney, Acadian court: have dumpsters
5. Maintenance request
6. Locked out after hours please call:
- Guardian lock and key: 662-312- 9777
- Boardtown locksmith: 662-324- 2658